Thursday, July 19, 2012

New Feature - Suggested Reading Section



          As some of you may have noticed, I have added a new feature to this blog - a "Suggested Reading" section.  In the future, I will be writing regular reviews of books that add a meaningful voice to the dialogue about Mormonism.  In the meantime, the listed books are all books that I have either read or am in the process of reading.  I would recommend these books to anyone.  
          In the interest of full disclosure, I am now a member of the Amazon Affiliate program.  If you are interested in these books and choose to purchase from Amazon, clicking on the link provided for each book description would generate a (very small) commission for me, which would help offset the costs of this blog and my writing education.  
          And as always, thank you for the incredible support I've gotten since starting this blog!  Your comments and feedback have been truly heart-warming!  





5 comments:

  1. It will be fun to see you recommended books. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love you, but I will not buy my used books from Amazon, when I have the Mecca of all bookstores in my own back yard.

    I am just that kind of communist/labor union, Oregon state job supporting kind of subversive. Chuckle. I will include a quarter in each card I send after I buy a book from Powell's instead of Amazon.

    Glad to see the new feature! I will start reading through them when my brain's wheels aren't spinning in the wrong direction. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia! You don't have to do anything of the sort! If you want to buy from Powell's or a used bookstore, then support the bookstore of your choice!

      Delete
  3. Hmmm. I guess that I will have to come up with a better reason to send you quarters. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or just send your lovely cards - those are presents enough!

      Delete

I love hearing comments and I welcome all viewpoints; however, I request that if you do choose to comment, please do so in a manner that is constructive and respectful of others.